Exploring the Heart of Positive Change- Coffee with Dr. Diana Whitney
One Person: $45.00
For Two: $60.00
Date: 9/25/2017, 8:30 a.m. to 11:00 a.m.
Location: Old Ranch Country Club, Seal Beach
Download Brochure Here
The West Coast Center for Positive Change is excited to host a breakfast session with Dr. Diana Whitney. Widely recognized as one of the most influential authors, thought leaders and practitioners in the fields of Appreciative Inquiry and organizational change, Diana’s presentation is titled Exploring the Heart of Positive Change.
As founder and President Emeritus of…
A Spiritual Retreat for Leaders, Coaches and Consultants
“Let yourself be silently drawn by the stronger pull of what you really love.
Choosing to work with Appreciative Inquiry is akin to crossing a threshold. It requires that we step away from habitual negativity and narratives of inadequacy; and into ways of working and being that are life affirming, constructive and positively powerful. In essence, it asks us to be spiritually present and resonant in all we do.
Appreciative Alchemy provides time and space for you to expand your appreciative consciousness, to discover emerging life-affirming possibilities, and learn new ways of living and working in the energetically positive. It is an opportunity for you to examine and transform the stories you tell yourself about yourself, your spirituality, and your ways of being in the world. It is a safe… More
Applications of Appreciative Inquiry | CPC Certificate Workshop
Early Bird Registration:
by 9/4/17: $1,000 Certificate Workshop After 9/4/17: $1250
Applications of Appreciative Inquiry is a highly experiential workshop designed by Ralph Weickel, Tenny Poole and Diana Whitney for those who seek to broaden their repertoire of practices and tools, to strengthen their Appreciative Inquiry work.
How do you know if this workshop is for you?
You read all you could, you took a Foundations workshop, and you began using Appreciative Inquiry. As you applied Appreciative Inquiry to your project you uncovered more questions than answers. Now you want to expand and enrich your knowledge and skill set by…
The Power of Appreciative Inquiry: Theory & Practice
Early Bird Registration
by Sept. 25: $1,250 Certificate Workshop
Could your organization benefit from:
- Enhanced collaboration?
- Increased employee engagement?
- Heightened creativity?
- Aligned action around a shared vision?
The Power of Appreciative Inquiry is your pathway to stronger results.
Appreciative Inquiry is a proven method for leading positive change, fostering an entrepreneurial spirit and creating sustainable results in organizations and communities around the world. Countless leaders have taken this workshop and are using Appreciative Inquiry to instill a positive results… More
We are highly skilled interactive educators. By integrating the latest social science theories and research about positive organizational development, strengths and appreciative inquiry into experiential learning programs we provide skills and knowledge needed by members of organizations and communities to operate effectively in today’s fluid, mobile environment. Our workshops are designed to meet the needs of diverse learning styles by balancing theory and practice, lecture and dialogue, and personal and organizational capacities. The result is meaningful, easily accessible and applicable learning.
Our public workshops and certificate program in Appreciative Inquiry and the Practice of Positive Change provide leaders and change agents with the foundational knowledge and skills needed to adapt and apply Appreciative Inquiry to their work. Our core workshops are:
- The Power of Appreciative Inquiry (formerly Foundations of Appreciative Inquiry)
- Applications of Appreciative Inquiry
- Appreciative Coaching
- Appreciative Inquiry Summit Workshop
- Appreciative Leadership Development Program©
- Cultivating Strengths with Appreciative Inquiry
- Appreciative Alchemy: A Spiritual Retreat with Diana Whitney (previously called Being Appreciative Inquiry Spiritual Retreat)
Welcome to our learning community. We look forward to seeing you in one of our Colorado-based workshops soon. Or visit our Corporate website for programs in other parts of the United States, Canada, Europe, Hong Kong, Korea, Japan and Singapore.
We regularly design and deliver educational programs, workshops and seminars for our clients:
- We facilitate company wide workshops as part of large-scale change efforts. As a strategy for organization development education builds commitment by ensuring that people have the knowledge and skills needed to contribute their best to the goals of the organization. We can assess your positive core and turn it into practical training to help your function or whole organization build and sustain high performance.
- We build relational capacity and organizational resiliency across generations, functions and levels. Today’s workforce is highly diverse and each sub-group comes to work with its own way language and ways of doing things. Training is a highly effective tool for building relationships and creating a shared way of working. We can help you learn about and align the strengths and know how of your diverse workforce.
- We create learning organizations and inspire unprecedented innovation. Collaborative learning forums and creative think tank sessions can open the door to knowledge creation, exploration and experimentation, which are needed to foster a learning culture and drive successful innovation. We offer highly creative, collaborative learning experiences, which stimulate new ways of working and result in successful innovation in products, and services.
- We develop new paradigm leadership capacities. The world of work has changed. Approaches to leadership that served well in the past do not address the challenges of our time. Appreciative Leadership does. It is a philosophy and a set of strategies that give rise to relational practices applicable across industries, sectors and arenas of collaborative action. We provide a full compliment of Appreciative Leadership workshops and programs, from one day to two- years, to build new paradigm leadership awareness and capacities.
No group is too small or too large for learning. We are happy to adapt Appreciative Inquiry and Appreciative Leadership to meet the needs of your organization or community. Some of the specialty areas for which we have tailored our work include: Management, Selling, Community Service, Health Care, Education, Human Resources and Faith Based Organizations.
Appreciative Leadership Trainings
We offer a series of educational programs to support the development of leadership capacities in organizations and communities.
Appreciative Leadership Development Program (ALDP)©
A fully affirmative four-day session focused on building awareness of strengths and leadership high performance patterns. This workshop is an opportunity for new leaders and leaders in transition to create a clear, positive vision and path forward for leadership and life success.
Appreciative Leadership in Practice
Offered as one-day modules, these practice-oriented workshops can be mixed and matched to meet your organization’s needs. Choose one to target a specific skill and build capacity. Choose five or more and create a comprehensive program to build skills in the innovative practices needed to transform your leadership style and organization culture. Some of the many Appreciative Leadership Practices we teach include: The Art of the Question, Strengths Spotting, Root Cause of Success Analysis, Appreciative Interviewing, Story Telling, Flipping Problems, Appreciative Strategic Planning, Triple Bottom Line Decision Making, and Appreciative Coaching.
Leading with Positive Power
A series of four workshops this program takes participants on the journey of leadership, from self-awareness, to building skills, to practical applications. It begins with the ALDP© and ends with a practicum in community service. Each session is four days and has both pre-work and follow-up work. The four workshops are:
- Appreciative Leadership Development Program©
- Appreciative Inquiry and Positive Change
- Appreciative Leadership in Practice
- Practicum in Positive Community Service