What We DoWe offer a fresh and scalable approach to improving organizational life.
Exploring the Heart of Positive Change- Coffee with Dr. Diana Whitney
One Person: $45.00
For Two: $60.00
Date: 9/25/2017, 8:30 a.m. to 11:00 a.m.
Location: Old Ranch Country Club, Seal Beach
Download Brochure Here
The West Coast Center for Positive Change is excited to host a breakfast session with Dr. Diana Whitney. Widely recognized as one of the most influential authors, thought leaders and practitioners in the fields of Appreciative Inquiry and organizational change, Diana’s presentation is titled Exploring the Heart of Positive Change.
As founder and President Emeritus of…
A Spiritual Retreat for Leaders, Coaches and Consultants
“Let yourself be silently drawn by the stronger pull of what you really love.
Choosing to work with Appreciative Inquiry is akin to crossing a threshold. It requires that we step away from habitual negativity and narratives of inadequacy; and into ways of working and being that are life affirming, constructive and positively powerful. In essence, it asks us to be spiritually present and resonant in all we do.
Appreciative Alchemy provides time and space for you to expand your appreciative consciousness, to discover emerging life-affirming possibilities, and learn new ways of living and working in the energetically positive. It is an opportunity for you to examine and transform the stories you tell yourself about yourself, your spirituality, and your ways of being in the world. It is a safe… More
Applications of Appreciative Inquiry | CPC Certificate Workshop
Early Bird Registration:
by 9/4/17: $1,000 Certificate Workshop After 9/4/17: $1250
Applications of Appreciative Inquiry is a highly experiential workshop designed by Ralph Weickel, Tenny Poole and Diana Whitney for those who seek to broaden their repertoire of practices and tools, to strengthen their Appreciative Inquiry work.
How do you know if this workshop is for you?
You read all you could, you took a Foundations workshop, and you began using Appreciative Inquiry. As you applied Appreciative Inquiry to your project you uncovered more questions than answers. Now you want to expand and enrich your knowledge and skill set by…
The Power of Appreciative Inquiry: Theory & Practice
Early Bird Registration
by Sept. 25: $1,250 Certificate Workshop
Could your organization benefit from:
- Enhanced collaboration?
- Increased employee engagement?
- Heightened creativity?
- Aligned action around a shared vision?
The Power of Appreciative Inquiry is your pathway to stronger results.
Appreciative Inquiry is a proven method for leading positive change, fostering an entrepreneurial spirit and creating sustainable results in organizations and communities around the world. Countless leaders have taken this workshop and are using Appreciative Inquiry to instill a positive results… More
The Certificate program is a comprehensive development program that gives you the knowledge, skills and experience you need to design and facilitate Appreciative Inquiry initiatives in organizations and communities.
Benefits of Participation:
- Learn from actual cases how to apply AI to initiatives of any size, length and complexity
- Structure and develop results-focused processes to “back-home” engagements
- Refine skills in a pragmatic, practitioner-oriented environment, facilitated by highly seasoned, pioneering consultants
- Self-paced program, with global options for participation
- Participation in an international community of experienced AI practitioners, enabling sharing and support, exploration of new frontiers, and exchange of resources.
A Certificate is awarded when you complete the following CPC courses:
- The Power of Appreciative Inquiry (formerly known as the Foundations of Appreciative Inquiry). Learn the basic principles and practices of AI, along with how to apply them for positive results in multiple arenas. Plan your own AI initiative.
- Appreciative Leadership Development Program©: Discover the best of who you are as a leader through appreciative feedback, one-on-one coaching and personal reflection. Find your leadership path forward, and identify the resources you need to achieve your dreams.
- Applications of Appreciative Inquiry: Explore the applications of AI from a four-hour session to a multi-day initiative. Identify key success criteria and acquire tools to achieve success.
- Appreciative Inquiry Summit (online workshop): Lean to design and facilitate large, multi-day meetings (150 to 5000 people) using a radically engaging Appreciative Inquiry 4-D process.
Certificate Program Costs:
|The Power of Appreciative Inquiry (formerly known as the Foundations of Appreciative Inquiry). **||$1,800.00|
|Appreciative Leadership Development Program©:||$1,800.00|
|Applications of Appreciative Inquiry:||$1,450.00|
|Appreciative Inquiry Summit (online workshop):||$1,450.00|
*Early bird, non-profit, group and student discounts are available for most workshops.
**Discounts may be available for graduates of a comparable introductory workshop.
To receive the Certificate, you must complete the program’s requirements within three years of enrollments. You may join the Certificate Program at any time, and apply previously completed workshops towards the requirements.
Testimonials from our Graduates:
“CPC’s Certificate Program materials and trainers are outstanding, and what I’ve learned has helped mold me into the unique individual and consultant that I am. Just as important, my involvement with CPC and the Certificate Program has allowed me to extend my community of practice. I now feel grounded in a community of like-minded souls.”
Bill Scott, Principle
“Appreciative Inquiry and the Practice of Positive Change has been most rewarding. We would not have been able to help our organization to the extent we have, had we not been part of this community, and able to regularly check in and ask specific, practice-based questions along the way.”
Julie Stockton, Director, Human Resources
Organization Development and Learning
University of British Columbia
In Praise of the Coaching Calls:
“The certificate program conference call adds another layer of learning to my practice of Appreciative Inquiry. I enjoy digging deeper into my own questions, and hearing more about how AI can be applied in venues differing from my own stimulates me to imagine how I might apply it in the future. It is like having a mini practice consultation, but free! Very good use of my time.”
Chris Sansone, CPCC, Ph.D.
“The Certificate Program’s quarterly practice-sharing calls provide a venue for us to reflect on and offer counsel on one another’s projects, find courage in the shared wisdom of others, and broaden and deepen our understanding of this marvellous work. There is no need for each of us to “reinvent the wheel” – the shared experiences of the growing AI community, under the watchful and encouraging eye of CPC mentors, provides us all an opportunity to enhance our AI knowledge and consultation skills together.”
Paul S. Nahirney, MSW, CFRE